Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello. How can I find my account number. Unfotunately I forget.

Options
  • 26-02-2015 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello !

How can I find my account number. Unfortunately I forget it.

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Karoly wrote: »
    Hello !

Thanks !
    Hi Karoly,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

You can find your account number on the top of your paper statement or estatement if you are signed up to these. 
    If you don't have these at hand, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to provide this to you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karoly

Hello !

Thanks !
    Hi Karoly,

You can find your account number on the top of your paper statement or estatement if you are signed up to these. 
    If you don't have these at hand, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to provide this to you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hello Sarah

Thank you for help!

I called Bank Of Ireland ( branch, where i opened the account). A few day, and I will have  every information, what I wont.

Thanks again

Karoly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hello !

Thanks !
    Hi Karoly,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hello Sarah

Thank you for help!

I called Bank Of Ireland ( branch, where i opened the account). A few day, and I will have  every information, what I wont.

Thanks again

Karoly
    Hi Karoly,

Thanks for your reply. 

Glad to hear this, if there's any other query we can help you with here please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement