Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy Cellulose Thinners in Dublin?

• 26-02-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi all, am about to start painting my truck after a huge amount of work repairing / restoring the body panels.

The only place I can see to buy cellulose thinners is halfords, and reading the reviews on there it seems it is vastly overpriced and not the traditional formula (doesnt evaporate as quickly as it should).

I'm based in mulhuddart in dublin, can anyone suggest somewhere I can buy this stuff please?

thanks for reading
    redd .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Redd4 wrote: »
    Hi all, am about to start painting my truck after a huge amount of work repairing / restoring the body panels.

The only place I can see to buy cellulose thinners is halfords, and reading the reviews on there it seems it is vastly overpriced and not the traditional formula (doesnt evaporate as quickly as it should).

I'm based in mulhuddart in dublin, can anyone suggest somewhere I can buy this stuff please?

thanks for reading
    redd .
    A motor factors in Maynooth had it couple of years ago.. Can't remember the name of the place, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭CharlieZeroOne

found it in a local motor factors lads, cheers.

Advertisement