Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Mario Kart for SNES

• 26-02-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

Anyone know where I might get my hands on a copy of Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo. Been checking out Adverts/Gumtree/ebay but nobody has a copy.

Prices on Ebay are bonkers. Hoping someone here will have a copy that they may sell on at a reasonable price or can point me to a site that I could pick up a copy.

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you have a SNES modded for 60Hz and has a region switch (if not, why the hell not?) then the Japanese version is way cheaper as usual. You don't need to know Japanese to enjoy it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

put an ad in the market place, what do you consider bonkers? Ebay prices lately seem to be €20-30 cart only, for the most common game on the SNES that does seem quite a bit but on the other hand you wouldn't buy a new release for a current console for anywhere near that.

Jap version only a tenner here if you parcelm it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

They might pop up around here for less than €30
    Check out Sunday markets and other EU eBay site as well, might bag a bargain.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Might I suggest, in the meantime, play the awesome Mario Kart Super Circuit on the GBA,

http://www.adverts.ie/nintendo/gba-excellent-condition/7091453

You'd probably get it for even less than the asking.
    Such a good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Super Circuit is great, but nothing beats Supermariokart, worth every penny of €30 if that's what it goes for now

• Advertisement

I actually prefer the GBA game tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

There's a shop on Talbot St, not sure of the name, might be Game Exchange or something like that. Anyway, the guy in there buys and sells old games and consoles, you might find it in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I actually prefer the GBA game tbh

Battle mode on snes defined the nineties for a lot of lads in the bog!

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Battle mode on snes defined the nineties for a lot of lads in the bog!

Oh, I think a lot of people world wide felt the same but I was an MD owner at the time and my racing game heart was owned by Road Rash II and Virtua Racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

I got a spare pal copy lying around. If you make a thread in the A&R marketplace I`ll reply to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Skybox

@Hank Scorpio, whats the A&R marketplace? Is that on Adverts or something else completely?

Found the A&R Marketplace, thread posted.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

Is the shop on Talbot street still open? I keep saying I'll go down and check, but I never bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Is the shop on Talbot street still open? I keep saying I'll go down and check, but I never bother!

Yeah it's still open, I went by there today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Yeah it's still open, I went by there today.

main.jpg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Skybox you`ll have to repost it with the template, your post got deleted

Template:

ITEM: [What are you Selling\Trading\Giving Away\Looking For]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Do you post\Collection Only\Delivery\Meetup]
    PRICE: [Selling Price\Wanted- "Willing to Pay"\Free\Trade]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

Followed by your own description and photos.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Skybox you`ll have to repost it with the template, your post got deleted

Template:

ITEM: [What are you Selling\Trading\Giving Away\Looking For]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Do you post\Collection Only\Delivery\Meetup]
    PRICE: [Selling Price\Wanted- "Willing to Pay"\Free\Trade]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

Followed by your own description and photos.

I sent him a pm telling him about the template and charter earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Skybox

Thanks Both.

Just resubmitted.

Advertisement