Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not paid yet

Options
  • 26-02-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi bank of ireland. Usually paid by 8am but as Yet my account has not been credit today Thursday. Is there an issue? Never had this in all the years with u guys. This SEPA payment systems is not very good. Anything I should check or do I wait . Thanksl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

dimma02 wrote: »
    Hi bank of ireland. Usually paid by 8am but as Yet my account has not been credit today Thursday.   Is there an issue?  Never had this in all the years with u guys.  This SEPA payment systems is not very good.  Anything I should check or do I wait . Thanksl
    Hi dimma02,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We can confirm that there are no payment delays with credits to accounts. Funds can credit throughout the day. You can keep an eye on your account via our mobile app /tablet app/365 Online. You could also check with your employer to make sure the payment was sent on time.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

Thanks I keep doing that. My employer said no issues there side. what time is latest it should be credited by so I can follow up. And is there set times during day that account are updated or can it be anytime.
    Before SEPA it used to be midnight on the dot
    Not anymore. ..
    Hope to hear soon in my question. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dimma02 wrote: »
    Thanks I keep doing that. My employer said no issues there side. what time is latest it should be credited by so I can follow up.  And is there set times during day that account are updated or can it be anytime.  
    Before SEPA it used to be midnight on the dot
    Not anymore. ..
    Hope to hear soon in my question.  Thanks
    Hi dimma02,

Thanks for your reply. 

Payments can arrive into your account throughout the day, there would not be a set time that this can arrive. As Billy has mentioned, please keep an eye on your account over the course of the day. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement