If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend?

Options
  • 26-02-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi i recently bought a vinyl player off you, and have being using it through my tv, but now i would like to get some speakers (smallish) and an amp, any recommendations, on a budget? thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi robbie02,  What turntable did you get? If you are on a tight budget something like the cambridge am5

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10594-topaz-am5.aspx

Paired with monitor audio mr1 speakers

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200802-mr1-black.aspx

Would be a good budget set up,  thats provided your turntable has a pre amp built in, which I assume as you are running it through your TV it does

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

I dont think you no longer have it in stock,

I think its a Sony PS -LX300USB Turntable for around 120 euros if i remember correctly, that looks like a good set up if it works with my player

robbie02 wrote: »
    I dont think you no longer have it in stock,

I think its a Sony PS -LX300USB Turntable for around 120 euros if i remember correctly, that looks like a good set up if it works with my player
    Yip robbie02 that will work grand with the set up I posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

Great i ll prob buy them off ya in the next few weeks so. thanks for your help

No worries just drop us a pm when you are ready or bump this thread :)

Regards Stephen

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.