Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dapper Dan Deluxe Pomade

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I use pomp & co - http://www.pomp.ie/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

Go introduced to it by lads in Sam's barbers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I received Dapper Dan the other day and tried it out. Meh, it's just a glorified gel really. I'm a small bit disappointed because it's expensive for what you get, which is only 100ml at around 22 euro inc shipping. The smell is nice but, fruity melon is not something I want to smell like. The good thing about it is unlike gel you can restyle it during the day with a wet comb and it doesn't flake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Use Bonafide Pomade as my mate Rob who works in Sam's said it's the best he's ever used and he's not wrong. Great stuff.

Advertisement