Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear drops

• 26-02-2015 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭

Have to give my dogs ear drops for a week because of an infection. The vet made it so easy, but I spent half and hour with my Westie trying to give him the drops, he simply won't accept me going near his ears, can't say I blame him though.

Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Get somebody to give him something he like eating @ the same time you administer the drops it will distract him for that split second but be quick I have to do it all the time with our dog and it works .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I have this problem with my dog, no matter what I do she won't let me, no amount of distraction works!!

I just end up bringing her down to the vets every day and a nurse does them free of charge. She's so good for them, and it's so much easier than fighting with her!

COMPLETE pain in the butt, but works out.

Advertisement