Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requesting a podcast recommendation

• 26-02-2015 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭

Looking for music podcasts, -my cd player is broken in my car and i want to be able to listen to music that doesn't have commericals or ad breaks

Ideally a recent music mix - possibly a chart show or just a good mix of music.

Has anyone anything they would recommend please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

I have advised 3 people to listen to Serial - this american life. All 3 have been engrossed in it. It is not a music show...but it is interesting.

If it is specifically music ur looking for i cant help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭dball

Thanks. I' think it's its a true story It was discussed in depth last week on new stalk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

dball wrote: »
    Thanks. I' think it's its a true story It was discussed in depth last week on new stalk.

Ya its a true story alright. Very interesting stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭dball

If anyone has any music podcasts to recommend please advise- thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

Check out tunein radio. Lots of music only stations available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Depends on the music you like but Above and Beyond: Group Therapy is a fantastic dance/techno podcast - fantastic to drive to I've found

Another podcast that may be coming along is Koala Kontrol - it's a youtube channel that I listen to and they put up a mix entitled podcast 01 so I'm hoping they become available on itunes although there's no mention of it and a search on the podcast app is yielding no results so far.

Advertisement