Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

android tablet poker

• 26-02-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I've just bought an android tablet, I was hoping to be able to play poker on it but I'm having trouble finding an app to do so.

Paddy power don't seem to have an app at all and the flash player site is just too slow,

Using Pokerstars means I have have to shut off a security setting which only allows the installation of apps from known sources, it also warns that if I do this than I am soley responible for any damage/ loss of data, all of which is kinda off-putting

Anyone have any advice?...p.s. no play mone, it takes the competition out of the game ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭3DataModem

jamesr1234 wrote: »
    Hi, I've just bought an android tablet, I was hoping to be able to play poker on it but I'm having trouble finding an app to do so.

Paddy power don't seem to have an app at all and the flash player site is just too slow,

Using Pokerstars means I have have to shut off a security setting which only allows the installation of apps from known sources, it also warns that if I do this than I am soley responible for any damage/ loss of data, all of which is kinda off-putting

Anyone have any advice?...p.s. no play mone, it takes the competition out of the game ;)

You can also get the Pokerstars app in the Google play store. Same as the one downloadable from their site, but doesn't popup the warnings.

Disclosure; I work for PokerStars

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jamesr1234

3DataModem wrote: »
    You can also get the Pokerstars app in the Google play store. Same as the one downloadable from their site, but doesn't popup the warnings.

Thanks but the app's just for play money, I'm gonna try full tilt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭3DataModem

jamesr1234 wrote: »

Grand so. I work for them too!

Good luck at the tables

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jamesr1234

3DataModem wrote: »

Advertisement