Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Food Container

• 26-02-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cat dry food container.

Up to now I've kept all my kitties food in a plastic storage box (one of those heavy duty ones with the clips on the side)

I keep the food in there because one of my kitties is too clever and has learnt to open the kitchen press, open the fridge.

The plastic container has worked, until 2 days ago. While she cant open the container, she has started putting her nose between the lid and the box and tries to push it open, obviously she cant because its clipped close but she can smell the food, and her little nose is getting really red and raw looking, because shes doing this over and over.

I dont want to put her food into the kitchen press with a child lock because I got a new kitchen last week and I know she'll scratch the presses, she's already scratched the new fridge getting into it :rolleyes:

I dont have a room to lock the current container in, so for tonight I've locked the food container in the sitting room (she's also able to open unlocked doors)
    I'm looking for a pet food container that is smell proof for the kitties, that I can secure which she wouldnt be able to smell her food and hurt her little nose.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

We use one of these which appear to work quite well.

Advertisement