Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theatre outing?

Options
  • 26-02-2015 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for seeing Mark Strong in Arthur Miller's A View From The Bridge at Wyndham's Theatre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

I'm keen on digging out my monocle and seeing some Miller. I've always felt it was a bit of a waste not taking advantage of living in one of the theatre capitals of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

It's booking until 11 April. Performances at 7:45pm Mondays-Saturdays, with a 2:45pm matinee on Saturdays.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'd be up for this, depending on the date chosen!

Would anyone be interested in seeing Hugo Weaving in Waiting For Godot at the Barbican?

http://www.barbican.org.uk/theatre/event-detail.asp?ID=16925

It runs from 4-13 June, but I can only make the performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday the 4th, 5th and 6th June. It's at 7:45pm each night, with the 6th also having a 2:30pm matinee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

I'm keen. Godot is one of those things that's been on my cultural to-do list for years now.

• Advertisement

Reekwind wrote: »
    I'm keen. Godot is one of those things that's been on my cultural to-do list for years now.

Which of those times suits you best?

Advertisement