Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Recommendation

Options
  • 26-02-2015 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for a recommendation for a good dentist in Dublin 6 or Dublin 4 area?

I have a fear of dentists but wisdom teeth starting to cause trouble.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Portobello Dental on the S.C.R.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Patrick Hickey on Nassau Street is amazing. He has been a Dentist for nearly 40 years and I went to him for fillings. He has a camera to show you what he is doing, while he is giving you a filling etc. He isnt the cheapest, but is brilliant.

I was told I need 8 fillings by a certain chain of dentists in Dublin. He told me I only needed 3 at most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

I use d4dentist on upper baggot st, next door to searsons. I have no problem with the dentist as only ever had 1 filling but recommended a friend who was a bit nervous and they were happy with their experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

by far the best dentist I have ever had is Karen Lowe in terenure village, you will find her on google...

Advertisement