Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redford to Deansgrange...

Options
  • 27-02-2015 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone able to advise on best time to leave Redford area to be in Deansgrange (near IADT) for 9.30am please? Weekday morning. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Planning on bus or car?

If bus use 84x then get off at foxrock church jump on 46a unless 84 would suit which would bring you to deansgrange.

Schools are what create most traffic and makes bus busy also with kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

Planning on bus or car?

If bus use 84x then get off at foxrock church jump on 46a unless 84 would suit which would bring you to deansgrange.

Schools are what create most traffic and makes bus busy also with kids.

Driving. But good to know it's bus-able!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Probably best to leave your home at 08.15. You will be in heavy traffic joining the M11 but you will get to Kill of the Grange by 09.30

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I go from Windgates to Dun Laoghaire everyday. Once I leave by 8.55am, I'm usually there by 9.30am. Heavy traffic has usually gone by that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

cotton wrote: »
    I go from Windgates to Dun Laoghaire everyday. Once I leave by 8.55am, I'm usually there by 9.30am. Heavy traffic has usually gone by that stage.
    That's great to hear. Thanks! I figured I was either going to have to go by 7.30 and get there early (and have a nice brekkie somewhere!) or wait til 9 and hope traffic would have calmed. So I'm delighted to hear that the latter is possible. Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement