Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 red cow to airport

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi all how Long would it take to get to the airport from the red cow at 6 o'clock this evening? Have flight at 8pm with Ryanair just hand luggage. Am I pushing it? Want to park in long term

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

jonny_b wrote: »
    Hi all how Long would it take to get to the airport from the red cow at 6 o'clock this evening? Have flight at 8pm with Ryanair just hand luggage. Am I pushing it? Want to park in long term

Can't predict traffic, one accident anywhere north of the red cow and the m50 will stop.

I think you're pushing it for short term parking and have no chance with long term parking. Fast track security might help but I still think you won't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What is your latest check-in time?

You could get Dublin Coach from the Red Cow Luas or Airport Hopper from Newlands Cross and avoid parking delays.

Route maps here: http://www.transportforireland.ie/journey-planner/maps/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ancapallliath

as one poster said it all depends on if an accident (northbound or southbound!)

i travel from Saggart to Ballymun exit every day around that time, and GENERALLY I can do it in 20/25 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Thanks for the replies guys

Advertisement