Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Tri Shorts Recommendation

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

The club tri shorts aint the best imo. Have always worn my own. 2xu ones lose their shape after a couple of months. Had a pair of champ sys ones that have withstood the test of time but not sure if you can buy without team logos etc. Whats your favourite brand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

The club tri shorts aint the best imo. Have always worn my own. 2xu ones lose their shape after a couple of months. Had a pair of champ sys ones that have withstood the test of time but not sure if you can buy without team logos etc. Whats your favourite brand?

desotto get good reviews.

Cep are nice too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

orca 226 gear, worn up to HIM distance, love them. worn on a 4 to 5 hour bike as well and no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

mossym wrote: »
    orca 226 gear, worn up to HIM distance, love them. worn on a 4 to 5 hour bike as well and no problems

I wore these for CPH last year and found them great. Nice short.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

2xu ones lose their shape after a couple of months.

I've a pair of 2xU that are 7/8 years old and no loss on them. I did lose my shape though ;)

Personally like the 226 one's the boys have. Used them for 40 hours straight last year with no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

AKW wrote: »
    Personally like the 226 one's the boys have. Used them for 40 hours straight last year with no issue.

And if you need a pair.....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

AKW wrote: »
    I've a pair of 2xU that are 7/8 years old and no loss on them. I did lose my shape though ;)

AKW i have mine about 8 years.....still in decent shape at the quads but the crotch fooorget about it. Damage was done in the pool i think.

I have a lovely Amphibian King tri top/shorts that i only wore in 2 races....maybe we could barter for the top...since you would not be interested in the shorts with my name on the ar*e :)

Advertisement