Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Transfer

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I have set up a Savings Account with another bank and want to transfer funds from my current account with you. I thought all i would be able to do it by SEPA but was told i would need to physically go to my bank and get a bank withdrawal for the amount? Its for a large amount of money is it a simple bank draft into my new savings account? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    I have set up a Savings Account with another bank and want to transfer funds from my current account with you. I thought all i would be able to do it by SEPA but was told i would need to physically go to my bank and get a bank withdrawal for the amount? Its for a large amount of money is it a simple bank draft into my new savings account? Thanks.
    Hi Oasis1974, 

Thanks for your post.

As there seems to be restrictions with transferring funds into that particular type of savings account and you are aware of this, you can request a Bank draft with Photo Id in any Bank of Ireland branch.

Janette

Advertisement