Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track Business Broadband Order

Options
  • 27-02-2015 1:24pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We are trying out eircom for our business, I have an order number, and had received a text message advising our line was active. Can I check the order status anywhere?

Looking online, it seems that eircom have some business bundles of landline, broadband, and mobile, for the same price that I was planning on spending on the broadband and lineline (landline won't be used).  Would the bundle below be the same price as just the landline and broadband, or would there be additional monthly charges?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Never mind. I rang instead, and seems I had no broadband order. Just as well I chased it up, I suppose. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

MarkR wrote: »
    Never mind. I rang instead, and seems I had no broadband order. Just as well I chased it up, I suppose. 
    Apologies for the delays in getting back to you MarkR

Thanks for updating the thread

Al

Advertisement