Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will we win on sunday? y/n

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

mickman wrote: »
    rose is our first choice left back

And its killing me seeing him start every game despite his individual errors leading to goals and general lack of any defensive awareness or attacking brain. Pointless player, Davies must be wondering why he bothered signing for us when a fair run in the team would benefit the team and his confidence.

Rose had one good game for us on his debut scoring against the arse.

One good game in 5 odd years and one ok season on loan with Sunderland.
    He should not even be a guaranteed starter in a Mickey Mouse championship team, with the amount of goals he creates for the opposition, never mind our beloved team with top four ambition's.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

davycc wrote: »
    And its killing me seeing him start every game despite his individual errors leading to goals and general lack of any defensive awareness or attacking brain. Pointless player, Davies must be wondering why he bothered signing for us when a fair run in the team would benefit the team and his confidence.

Rose had one good game for us on his debut scoring against the arse.

One good game in 5 odd years and one ok season on loan with Sunderland.
    He should not even be a guaranteed starter in a Mickey Mouse championship team, with the amount of goals he creates for the opposition, never mind our beloved team with top four ambition's.!

I'm fairness Rose has been much better than Davies going forward and has scored goals

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I'm fairness Rose has been much better than Davies going forward and has scored goals

I think a consistent run in the first team would do Davies a world of good
    .no matter how many goals rose costs us, it appears he is undroppable , bad management by poch,same with his love affair with playing lemona ahead of chadli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

davycc wrote: »
    I think a consistent run in the first team would do Davies a world of good
    .no matter how many goals rose costs us, it appears he is undroppable , bad management by poch,same with his love affair with playing lemona ahead of chadli

Davies started a few games together before Christmas but didn't impress. Rose has been very good going forward

Advertisement