Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estatement

Options
  • 27-02-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey guys, I have set up my 365 banking, I am waiting to get a pint

to get statements online, is there any way to get it over the phone, really need a up to date statement today. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Alt J wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have set up my 365 banking, I am waiting to get a pint

to get statements online, is there any way to get it over the phone, really need a up to date statement today. Cheers
    Hi Alt J,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

To view estatements, you first need to have your mobile registered to receive security codes. It would not be possible to get the security code over the phone. It will take three to five working days to receive the code in the post to activate your mobile.

Once your mobile is registered to receive security codes, you can request an up-to-date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1. If you order this before 3.30pm on a working day, the estatement will be available for you to download the following working day.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement