Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with lodgement/credit transfer

Options
  • 27-02-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am not sure what the current term for this is,I wanted to put money on my card.

Hi,I had lost my  debit card and they sent me a new one. I went to the bank to lodge some money on it,I have never done this before. For some reasons my pin did not work on the lodging atm,I had failed entering three times,I did not request them to change the pin when they sent the new card,don't know why the did it.

Ok,so I filled out some papers with address,branch code nr etc ,I have the receipt it says Express/Lodgement/Credit Transfer.

I had to make some purchases on the internet and I tried but it wouldn't let me.
    Maybe I am not allowed to make till I get my pin sorted,or maybe I need to wait a couple of days to have the money lodged on it?

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

ubisoft5 wrote: »
    I am not sure what the current term for this is,I wanted to put money on my card.

Hi,I had lost my  debit card and they sent me a new one. I went to the bank to lodge some money on it,I have never done this before. For some reasons my pin did not work on the lodging atm,I had failed entering three times,I did not request them to change the pin when they sent the new card,don't know why the did it.

Ok,so I filled out some papers with address,branch code nr etc ,I have the receipt it says Express/Lodgement/Credit Transfer.

I had to make some purchases on the internet and I tried but it wouldn't let me.
    Maybe I am not allowed to make till I get my pin sorted,or maybe I need to wait a couple of days to have the money lodged on it?

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you.
    Hi ubisoft5, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your card. 

You won't be able to use your debit card online, until it's been activated at an ATM machine.

To have a pin reminder issued please contact Banking 365 on 0818 365365 or 0035314044000 and a colleague will happily help you.

Janette

Advertisement