Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent

Options
  • 27-02-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi im looking for a house to rent around waterford.maybe with a view to rent allowance eventually as I got let go from my job.i am a 34 year old local male with two dogs and occasionally two children.im finding it hard to get somewhere suitable. any info greatly appreciated. tanx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭the block

the block wrote: »
    hi im looking for a house to rent around waterford.maybe with a view to rent allowance eventually as I got let go from my job.i am a 34 year old local male with two dogs and occasionally two children.im finding it hard to get somewhere suitable. any info greatly appreciated. tanx in advance
    I forgot to add I hav reference and deposits for the right place.tanx again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

To find any sort of decent place, you'll probably have to go through an estate agent.

There's no shortage of them around Waterford city or Dungarvan, so I'd say call in and have a chat with a few of them.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Advertisement