Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Developers out there.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

You should see the responses re the first site here :) the latest post being after the serious backlash - he misjudged that.

https://www.facebook.com/TonyMurphyFingal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

kennyb3 wrote: »
    You should see the responses re the first site here :) the latest post being after the serious backlash - he misjudged that.

https://www.facebook.com/TonyMurphyFingal

To be honest, I am not interested In reaction from local councillors who " welcome this " and " Welcome that "
    They might as well welcome the fact that the sun came up this morning, and set again tonight, and hope the same happens again tomorrow.

Personally I am more interested in the honest opinions of contributors to this Forum, as to whether there are any signs of a return to or a need for Housing development in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

martinn123 wrote: »
    To be honest, I am not interested In reaction from local councillors who " welcome this " and " Welcome that "
    They might as well welcome the fact that the sun came up this morning, and set again tonight, and hope the same happens again tomorrow.

Personally I am more interested in the honest opinions of contributors to this Forum, as to whether there are any signs of a return to or a need for Housing development in the area.

I was more pointing to the comments in response to the post - I.e balbriggan doesn't need more houses until there are more amenities.

Also going back to your op there has been building in fingal in the recent past - barnageeragh cove, the forge, dunard, finished houses in robswall, castleway to name just a few.

And that's just a few areas I'm familiar with and track houses in.

Not sure if you question should be then if building is expected on larger scale?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

kennyb3 wrote: »
    I was more pointing to the comments in response to the post - I.e balbriggan doesn't need more houses until there are more amenities.

Also going back to your op there has been building in fingal in the recent past - barnageeragh cove, the forge, dunard, finished houses in robswall, castleway to name just a few.

And that's just a few areas I'm familiar with and track houses in.

Not sure if you question should be then if building is expected on larger scale?

Thanks for your comments, my point in relation to a Co Councellor, posting something on his FB page, is that I would take no notice of that.

The comments in relation to lack of amenities is well made, Balbriggan probably needs that sorted before more houses are built.

But the jobs, the house building would attract, would be welcome also. ?
    and the Investment might indicate that things are on the turn. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

good one down behind the little church kinsealy on the road to portmarnock. "an exclusive development of 38 house". Theres nothing exclusive about 38 semi detached houses. maybe if it was 5 houses on an acre behind electronic gates with pools, heli pads etc theyd be exclusive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

neris wrote: »
    good one down behind the little church kinsealy on the road to portmarnock. "an exclusive development of 38 house". Theres nothing exclusive about 38 semi detached houses. maybe if it was 5 houses on an acre behind electronic gates with pools, heli pads etc theyd be exclusive.

See the bridge they built on kinsealy lane? Hope it's not the finished product as the first big rain there is in winter or when ever them small pipes won't take the water. Flood alert

Advertisement