Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for iphone 4s replacement

Options
  • 27-02-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

ive currently got an iphone 4s. it is ok except for apps like facebook, snapchat and some games drain the battery. im looking to swap it for another phone on advert..but which one? galaxy s4 has a 5" screen which for me is too big. i want a phone, not a tablet lol. would the s4 mini be suitable? straight swap? or cash my way or his way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I dont know many that would swap directly for an old 4s to be honest.... Not an S4 mini at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I dont know many that would swap directly for an old 4s to be honest.... Not an S4 mini at least.

maybe so. theyre priced similary on adverts though. ill see how it goes anyways

Advertisement