Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DxO OpticsPro?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

I've read a few discussions on dpreview that suggest it's import of RAW files from the D750 is better than that of Lightroom. Something about the way the two programs handle the info saved in the raw file. The prople in the discussion seemed to be importing into this, doing some corrections uch as lens corrections, and then exporting and re-importing into LR for a final edit.

Anyway, I've not tried the software because it seems like adding unnecessary steps to my workflow. There is a free trial at the bottom, might give it a go and compare it to LR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

ah ok! i can see the hesitancy, due to workflow. if you get a demo, let me know how you get on! currently i import all to aperture, do small edits, and the rest in photoshop. couldn't imagine having to process through a third app!

Advertisement