Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64

Options
  • 27-02-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

ITEM: N64
    POST\COLLECTION: Whatever suits
    PRICE: Negotiable
    PAYMENT METHODS: Negotiable

As per the above, anything at all considered, console only, with leads, etc.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

What tickles your fancy? Have pound notes either!

Have a few boxed nes games that could be moved on..

I've got a jap n64 here at the moment, console only. If your interested, case is rough. Does have a power supply but obviously its japanese so would require a stepdown or a pal one, works fine though and at least ya can play ntsc carts on it.

sugarman wrote: »
    After GameCube gear at the moment, controllers and/or memory cards particularly.

Wouldn't have any by chance?

Got a controller, memory card, spare copies of metroid prime and zelda collectors edition

I've got a jap n64 here at the moment, console only. If your interested, case is rough. Does have a power supply but obviously its japanese so would require a stepdown or a pal one, works fine though and at least ya can play ntsc carts on it.

Thanks, but pal n64 preferably

• Advertisement

Sweet, I can go for that, now to arrange meeting! Ever down in Kildare, or do I need to head to the big shmoke?

Got sorted offsite.

Bake 'er away, toys!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement