Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best time to update my iphone

• 27-02-2015 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Well lads, got a new iphone 5s 32GB today. Just wondering when is the best time to update the software as i know a newer version is coming out soon? Should i hold out or update now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭HardenendMan

I would update now as you will then have the latest stable ios.

Then when the new version is released, personally I wait a couple of weeks to see if many people are having serious issues before updating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Why would you hold out or feel that you need to?
    I would just update as it's a simple process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Did the update, glad i did as it made some difference. Thanks for advice.

Advertisement