Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can my company sell products online?

Options
  • 27-02-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an electrical contracting company but I am looking to set up an online shop (and hopefully a physical shop in the future). Does anyone know if I can sell products online or do I need a special licence or certificate to sell?

I presume I do, and if so, where and how do I get this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

It depends on what you plan on selling for the majority of things you just set up and sell ifbots electrical it'll obviously have to be certified products you can't just buy random stuff from China and sell it online or you could run into a lot of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

17larsson wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an electrical contracting company but I am looking to set up an online shop (and hopefully a physical shop in the future). Does anyone know if I can sell products online or do I need a special licence or certificate to sell?

I presume I do, and if so, where and how do I get this?

No license is required to allow a limited company operating as an electrical contractor to sell products either online or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭17larsson

Thanks for the reply lads. Great to know

Advertisement