Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crimecall not rte player

• 27-02-2015 10:49pm
    Site Banned Posts: 25

Does anyone know why Crimecall from 23 February is not on rte player?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Wilburn wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Crimecall from 23 February is not on rte player?

I don't think any episode of Crimecall has ever been put up on the RTE Player.

• Site Banned Posts: 25 Wilburn

brian_t wrote: »
    I don't think any episode of Crimecall has ever been put up on the RTE Player.
    really? when i searched a couple days ago it said one episode available but a click went to page not found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Do they take it down when all the crimes have been solved?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I think that I heard before that It's to do with rights issues from all the CCTV I think. Possibly data protection?

Kinda similar to how A Question of Sport isn't ever on the iPlayer because of all the clips used and their copyright issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's never been on the player as far as I know. You can only watch it live or of course record it.

• Advertisement

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    It's never been on the player as far as I know. You can only watch it live or of course record it.
    when i searched it said one episode available on the player page.

when i searched it said one episode available on the player page.

Yes it may have been there by error. It didn't let you view it, did it? Believe me I've looked for it plenty of times on the player and it just isn't available.

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Yes it may have been there by error. It didn't let you view it, did it? Believe me I've looked for it plenty of times on the player and it just isn't available.
    no when i clicked it said page not available. But it is not even in a search now. only criminal minds come up on a search beginning crim. last week crime call said one episode available, but it was not

no when i clicked it said page not available. But it is not even in a search now. only criminal minds come up on a search beginning crim. last week crime call said one episode available, but it was not

I suppose you will have to contact rte to find out why it was on it. As others have said it has never been available on the player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Is it repeated on the TV at any time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

beauf wrote: »
    Is it repeated on the TV at any time?
    No

Advertisement