Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night e-juice in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭

This is a total chance...

However, as I usually use 12mg flavours, and all I could grab was an 18mg, is there anywhere (within reason) that sell 12mg in Dublin? I prefer minty, but would take anything at the moment that isn't tobacco, really.

I am killing my throat on this one at the moment and want to grab something right now before the analogs come in to play.

All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

A petrol station would prob be your only bet at this hour of night. My local maxol sells vaping dog, their orange flavour is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If you don't find anywhere selling lighter nic-juices, then try vaping at a lower wattage/voltage, and less strong puffs :) Captain obvious, I know ... but it can work

Advertisement