Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inappropriate wording maybe ?

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks.

I am a subscriber - recurring I think, and just got an email subscription is expiring, blah blah.

What caught my eye was the actual wording. It seems to suggest if I dont resubscribe, I will lose access to boards - or am I reading it wrong?:)

Your access to the paid subscription "1 Year Recurring" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paidsubscription_reminder

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'm sure it's referring to a couple of subscriber only forums perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's referring to your access into the private subscriber forums you have access to not general access to boards.ie.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

As already mentioned, it refers to your access to any forums and features that are for Subscribers only. Thanks for subscribing by the way :)

Advertisement