Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 5 results

Options
  • 28-02-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Saints beat Cowboys 12-10

was close game madden gods made it a hard frustrating win but an enjoyable game against cpu all the same,first score was a pick six to boys in second qt, i had to settle for fg at end of half, next score was a boys fg at start of second half, got to the two minute warning in boys redzone when i threw my thrid intercept got take player down on one yard line, boys tryed a outside right run play but hit dwight freeney and got the safety so 10-5, i got ball on my own 32 and start back down the field did have a few thrid and long got to the redzone and with only 4 seconds left threw a pass to kenny stills he catches it short of the line but a defender hits him and knocks him into endzone for 12 -10
    saints brees 304 yards 1td 3ints, boys romo 68 yards 0td 0ints, carpenter 27 yards, boys rodgers 45, saints cooks 107 yards boys rodgers 25, saints 1sack hicks boys 3 lawrence, saints 19 1st down boys 8 1st downs, saints clock 18:02 boys 13:58

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans beat the Raiders.. 7-3

Defenses on top here.

Mett gets injured (again) so misses 4 games, Locker does well i throw 2 bad ints but thankfully my D is on fire and keeps the damage to 3 points.
    Raiders D knocked the ball loose a couple of times aswell while the DE karl Klug gets himself 3 sacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Pack lose 20-17 to the Chiefs and their frankly mind blowing defence.

Lots of turnovers by Packers but the biggest issue is the injury to Rodgers who is out for the next 7 weeks.

Never got much going run wise and passing against that defence when chasing points is a recipe for disaster.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah the cpu is really stepping up with some big hits

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles scrape past the panthers by 3.

Absolutely nothing between us all game and it all came down to a 4th down conversion attempt, where i just zoned everybody and somehow stopped Olsen from catching it, best player by a mile, was Nicks, i just couldnt stop him.

Unlucky Padraic, good game and chat, top man.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

With the child born, house moved and broadband installed I finally got back into the League and beat the Ravens over the weekend. It was a close game throughout, but Seattle managed to pull away with 100yd interception TD return on the stroke of half-time and a couple of late scores.

As an aside, having missed an off-season, can I sign free agents/make trades with CPU? There's some areas where the CPU has let me down in re-signing/drafting etc. but I don't want to make moves the League doesn't allow me to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Advertisement