Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

puberty

Options
  • 28-02-2015 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey
    I had my periods at the age of 16 which is later than normal and now I'm 18 it's been two year .
    my body has grown and so has my height but my hips are still quite narrow I'm a banana shape I was wondering maybe cuz my periods started late and that's why my hips are still growing and they will probably still grow
    I'm really conscious about my shape so if anyone can tell me am I still going to grow and are my hips gonna widen or are they gonna stay the same proportion as they are now for the rest of my life?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hi OP,
    I don't think this is the right place to look for advice on your issue as this is a forum for parenting issues. You could try posting in Clearasil & Hormones or possible The Ladies Lounge but I am unsure if your question would be appropriate in either of those forums,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement