Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a fushia-ey/magenta hair dye - pic of colour in thread!

Options
  • 28-02-2015 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey!

I want to dye my hair a fuschia/magenta-ey colour - I'm not actually sure of the name of the colour, but this is what it looks like:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world49.jpg

I usually buy Directions hair dye, and I'm wondering if mixing two would give that colour?

Or is Crazy Color in Ruby Rouge would be near to the colour (it looks a bit browner/darker)?

Would appreciate any advice, thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Maybe Manic Panic: Fuschia Shock?

Very cool colour btw, would love to do that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hi OP,

I've moved this over to beauty for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

My son uses the "la riche directions" hair dyes. He has dyed his hair a whole lot of crazy colours. To my untrained eye it looks like the cerise in the la riche directions is similar. (I can ask my son later when he decides to get up for his (more professional) opinion!)
    41R14IXnQBL.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007IRQJ2Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Thanks so much, Raminahobbin!

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, thanks for moving the thread, Lucyfur.

That's great, lindtee, did you manage to ask him yet?

I might just dye the ends first, does anyone have any tips on how to dye the ends in a straight line?? :rolleyes::o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I don't dye my hair, but if I did, I love Manic Panic :)
    Added benefit of being vegan and not tested on animals :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

ash777 wrote: »
    Thanks so much, Raminahobbin!

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, thanks for moving the thread, Lucyfur.

That's great, lindtee, did you manage to ask him yet?

I might just dye the ends first, does anyone have any tips on how to dye the ends in a straight line?? :rolleyes::o:)

Hi Ash, just asked him and he said the Directions Cerise straight away. He says it might be slightly darker at first. He says if your hair is any darker than light blond you would need to bleach it first, otherwise it will be just a muddy colour. He's never bleached just the end of his hair so he does not have any tips for that I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The Magpie

Crazy colour fire might be a good match too!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Thanks to all of ye for the tips! :)

Advertisement