Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tench ?

Options
  • 28-02-2015 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone no wen the tench start up again I want to use my brand new pole itching to get out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Kingfish wrote: »
    Does anyone no wen the tench start up again I want to use my brand new pole itching to get out

Around April or May id say. You have to wait for the temperature to rise up again

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭db97

Reggie. wrote:
    Around April or May id say. You have to wait for the temperature to rise up again

yea I agree iv only ever got them mid april onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Out the other day and there about and have caught big numbers around now in recent years.Its all down to the bait u use this time of year.Micro pellets , hemp ,corn is what u want to be trying.Maggots and worms they won't touch for another few weeks.

Advertisement