Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help get rid off this acne/raised blemish!!

• 28-02-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Okay so let's go back 3 months ago my skin use to be completely clea! And now I have this awful raised rash like brbrakeout around my mouth,chin and forehead and won't go away! Was using acnecide gel 5% for awhile and also Sudocrem with la Roche posay cleanser for dry skin.. honestly I think it's something I am eating cause it was cleared up pretty well and then I started eating weetabix and the rash is back out as bad as ever again!! Back when I use have clear skin (3/4months ago) I use eat weetabix with no problems?! What's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Mod

This forum isn't for medical advice, as it's against boards.ie rules. Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement