Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 query

Options
  • 28-02-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hello I want to send my uncle some money and add him to my Banking 365, he gave me his IBAN Code, however his BIC Code is with the Whitehall Branch which is no longer open, any way of knowing we're my uncles branch is located now.
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hibernia93 wrote: »
    Hello I want to send my uncle some money and add him to my Banking 365, he gave me his IBAN Code, however his BIC Code is with the Whitehall Branch which is no longer open, any way of knowing we're my uncles branch is located now.
    Thanks 
    Hi Hibernia93,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The BIC for accounts in ROI is BOFIIE2D.

The Whitehall branch merged with Collinstown Cross so the Sort Code will be 904966. With your uncle's account number and the above sort code, you can calculate the IBAN needed to register the payee here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement