Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its a dogs life-boarding kennel in Cobh.

Options
  • 28-02-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi.

I was wondering has anyone used a kennel called its a dogs life in Cobh for their dog/cat? Are they any good? Do they take good care of your animal? Going away for a week at some stage this year. No family or friends to look after my dog as most are going with me or not a fan of animals in their house. Would rather pay anyway for the best option. My dog is quite attached to me, so very nervous about leaving him for that length of time. Any reviews good/bad would be great. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Used them twice for our very elderly and crotchety Jack Russell (I know what you mean about the anxiety of leaving them somewhere for a week!). Nothing but good things to say about the place - John is great with the dogs, our fella never wanted to come home when we went to collect him. Maybe you could arrange to visit and see to put your mind at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

its a dogs life are great kennels , the owner really loves dogs and takes great care of them , the last time we collected my golden retriever he didn't want to leave and cried all the way home .

• Registered Users Posts: 28 juno85

Thank you both for information. :) I will contact him Monday. My anxiety has lowered a bit. :) Kennel cough vaccine next week. ;)

Advertisement