Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Friendly place to watch rugby?

Options
  • 28-02-2015 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hey, just moved to London last month with our 6month old. We don't have any way of watching TV in the flat yet so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place we could go watch the match together that would be great (North London). I guess I'm thinking of a quiet hotel bar type place that won't be mobbed. I get the impression that a lot of places just have the soccer on.
    I know our local will have it on, but just a bit busy to bring the baby in -and wife will probably divorce me if I suggest abandoning her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

If you find this mythical place let me know. Haha.

I think anywhere that's showing it will be mobbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

If you find this mythical place let me know. Haha.

I think anywhere that's showing it will be mobbed.

Yeah, did I mention that complimentary beer would be a plus too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Are you far from Hornsey? The great northern railway tavern is very child friendly. At weekends they keep the back room for parents and kids if I remember correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

The Alliance in Kilburn/West Hampstead is quite child-friendly for rugby. Run by an Irishman too

Advertisement