Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 Gaming RAM Unopened

• 28-02-2015 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

New to site. Long time reader. Tried to find somewhere for introductions but couldn't.

Selling above brand new and in unopened packet. Was wrong order placed.

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 2400MHZ RAM.

High Speed Gaming RAM

RRP €200. Will Sell €130.

Link is w w w corsair.com/en/vengeance-pro-series-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr3-dram-2400mhz-c11-memory-kit-cmy16gx3m2a2400c11a

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I think you would get more interest if you put it on Adverts.ie. I'm not quite sure what the policy is on putting things up for sale on Boards so I won't say anything further in case I'm completely wrong :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4 whela2000

Cheers lad. I'm a newbie so not sure of protocol....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Just to tell ya before you put up your ad, that you can get 16 gigs of Corsair vengeance 2400 MHz for about 150 euro brand new with warranty so 130 second hand might be a tough sell.

Good look though.

Cheers mate. Ad is already up.

Anyway it's not second hand, it's brand new with original warranty in an unopened pack and €20 cheaper than the €150 you mention. Doubt if it will be a tough sell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Kirby was trying to give you a heads up before you find out that people are going to lowball the price and you will not get near that amount of money, and as you are not a commercial reseller then the memory is considered second hand even if it is unopened

glws

• Advertisement

Sold...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Really not the place to be putting a personal ad mate. Theres a thread over on the pc building+upgrading forum where you can advertise pc components for sale.

For future reference heres a link to it:

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056460344/1

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Specifically, if its a personal sale (i.e. getting rid of old gear you don't need anymore) you can use the thread to link to an existing sale on Adverts or wherever. The actual sale is conducted in a suitable place outside Boards.ie, as such sales are not permitted on the site itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Sorry should have clarified that:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Closing this, as no personal sales are allowed. Adverts.ie is the place to go.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement