Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melodic Death Metal Band Seeks Singer - Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone, I am forming a Melodic Death Metal band and I am looking for a singer, I live in Dublin, aged around 18 - 24, the style I am looking forward to play is actually quite original, as for I don't intend to be limited by labels of a specific subganre of Metal, so to avoid confusing and scaring away any possible interested candidate I'll tell you some of my reference points and influences regarding the genre, bands such as Euphoreon, Dark Tranquillity, Lahmia, Dethklok, Opeth (even though they're actually Prog Death Metal, still a great influence on me), and last but not least Equilibrium (yup I know they're considered Viking Metal but still an awesome band) now the genre does have growls and screams, but a great part of it also consists in using the clean voice, just listen to Dark Tranquillity's Misery's Crown to get the idea, or Lahmia's My Crown (yup similar titles but different songs) to see the kind of clean voice I'm looking for, as for the growling, I suggest listening to Opeth, songs like Master's Apprentice, The Funeral Portrait give the idea, I'm afraid but it seems that this website does not let me post links that's why I had to name all those bands lol

Anyway as previously mentioned we are in Dublin, please contact me if interested.

Advertisement