Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to start a low gi/gluten free diet

• 28-02-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

For the past few months(2/3 months) on and off (mostly on) I have this raised rash like brake out, I use to have completely clear skin! Literally just woke up one day and ever sence I have this brakeout tried loads of things (Sudocrem, acnecide 5%,la Roche posay) then one week I ate Weetabix for breakfast and noticed that night it got worse looking (maybe in my head but I'll try anything to get rid off this rash!) anyway we wore out off weetabix so I was having porridge and the rash wasent getting any worse but it was still there, we got more weetabix and I had some now the brakeout is very red and itchy... Can anyone sujest food(s) thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,793 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - Diet questions are better suited to the Nutrition & Diet forum & would usually be moved there. However, in this instance you would be better seeking advice from a medical professional as it is not permitted to give such advice on this site.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement