Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance cover for an Adventure Race

Options
  • 28-02-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I am looking for some of the companies that insure Adventure Races. I am involved in organising an event and the insurance company we are using has put its insurance up by 20% this year.
    Can someone name me if alternative uinsurance companies so I can compare our quote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Oriordad wrote: »
    I am looking for some of the companies that insure Adventure Races. I am involved in organising an event and the insurance company we are using has put its insurance up by 20% this year.
    Can someone name me if alternative uinsurance companies so I can compare our quote

try these may be of some assistance

O Driscoll, O'Neill cwhelan@odon.com BHP Insurance mlee@bhpinsurance.ie Burkes Insurance Galway Cover@burkeins.ie Event Insure.ie [EMAIL="info@eventinsure.ie?subject=Email%20from%20Event%20Insure"]info@eventinsure.ie[/EMAIL] Alienz Insurance Info@allianzdirect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭griffin100

I think your best be would be to try one of the good mid sized brokers, someone like BHP or Glennons.

Advertisement