Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

science experiment revision book

Options
  • 28-02-2015 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anyone know any good revision book with experiments??
    Unfortunately we don't really do experiments or get notes in class.... And i was wondering if any of u guys new a book that had explanations fir experiment methods and solutions... u know the kind of questioions u are asked in the experiments in the jc.
    Could u let m know which in Ur opinion works or worked better for u?
    Thanks ;)
    Ps. I was lookin for a book wit lots of facts as I'm aiming for an A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Are you not doing the mandatory experiments in class and writing them up? If not you need to talk to your teacher as the write-ups are worth a part of your grade.
    Your textbook should take you through the mandatory experiments and should have the results etc in them - if it doesn't, I used the Revise Wise book when I was doing my JC and I found it very helpful. I've heard that Less Stress More Success is good too. I'm not sure if there are any revision books specifically for experiments, but those two give comprehensive notes on the whole course including notes on the experiments. Good luck!

Advertisement