Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abby Lee

Options
  • 28-02-2015 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Abby Lee Miller out of dance mums did anyone go to her shows??

Ticket prices were a downright disgrace $165 which worked out at 147euro

Caused an argument in our house but I could not justify that kind of money for anybody.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

147 Euros would be more than excessive for a major star that most people had heard of but who is this person and what on earth is Dance Mums?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Abbey Lee Miller is an american dance teacher. She is out of the programme Dance Moms it can be seen on one of the sky stations.( dont know which ) Her and her crew did a show in Dublin last thursday and they were also in Kilkenny.They are doing a show in Belfast tomorrow 2nd march. I dont think its a show really you just get talking to her and her crew and have photos taken. Down right disgrace there are hundreds complaining about the price.

Google her and see

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

lulu1 wrote: »
    Abbey Lee Miller is an american dance teacher. She is out of the programme Dance Moms it can be seen on one of the sky stations.( dont know which ) Her and her crew did a show in Dublin last thursday and they were also in Kilkenny.They are doing a show in Belfast tomorrow 2nd march. I dont think its a show really you just get talking to her and her crew and have photos taken. Down right disgrace there are hundreds complaining about the price.

Google her and see

Ok right,I don't have Sky so won't have seen it.This show sounds like right rip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

My Miss's and daughter went too the cork show today! 300 quid for them both! 10er per autographed picture! No autographs on the day they were all pre signed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My Miss's and daughter went too the cork show today! 300 quid for them both! 10er per autographed picture! No autographs on the day they were all pre signed!!

Do you not see this as a complete rip off my blood is boilng so many kids disapointed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

lulu1 wrote: »
    Do you not see this as a complete rip off my blood is boilng so many kids disapointed

Daylight robbery!! But her grandad bought the 2 tickets for her and she saved her pocket money towards buying merchandise

No way I'd have bought the tickets at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 1 danielle ryan

I went to see Abby in Dublin in May and it cost 137.50 Euro for the ticket. Which was not including hotel.

Danielle Ryan

Advertisement