Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance training

Options
  • 01-03-2015 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone able to suggest some good training that would help with learning more about business finance - and day to day financial management of an SME please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

It could be anything from a basic bookkeeping course to a CIMA accountancy qualification. What do you need to be able to do, specifically?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭5p9arw38djv2b4

Nt book keeping, we have a finance lady who does books and payroll, and have an accountant, so I don't want to be either of those, but I want to develop a good understanding of the general financial processes so I can be comfortable interpreting the figures they produce, hoping that makes sense

look up courses entitled, * Finanace for the non-Financial Manager* should hit the spot nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The Diploma in Financial Management that ACCA offer is a good 'un. You can study it in Dublin Business School (and other places I am sure but that's where I did it.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wantrepreneur

I would look into start your own business course run by the Local enterprise office, only €125 and covers the basics.

• Advertisement

I would look into start your own business course run by the Local enterprise office, only €125 and covers the basics.
    This would appear to be rather a dim solution for a business that is up and running with both an accountant and a bookkeeper on the team. The vast majority of course content would be low babies standard in this case. Rather a strange first post!

Advertisement