Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close my 365 online account

Options
  • 01-03-2015 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, 

I've recently moved from Ireland back to the UK - and have successfully managed to close down my BOI accounts by sending the branch a letter. 

However, my 365 online account is still active (even though there's not actual bank accounts associated with it) - could you please tell me how I can go about closing down the actual 365 online account as well please?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Iestyn wrote: »
    Hello, 

I've recently moved from Ireland back to the UK - and have successfully managed to close down my BOI accounts by sending the branch a letter. 

However, my 365 online account is still active (even though there's not actual bank accounts associated with it) - could you please tell me how I can go about closing down the actual 365 online account as well please?

Thank you.
    Hi Iestyn,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

In this case, we would recommend that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 003531 4044000. A representative will be happy to check the online status of your account and arrange for this access to be closed also. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement