Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good resturaunt in town or surrounding areas

• 01-03-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant apart from the usuals (jasmine, chocolat, steakhouse)

Love them all but want something a little different

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant apart from the usuals (jasmine, chocolat, steakhouse)

the cornstore
    http://www.cornstorerestaurantslimerick.ie/

el toro
    its more of a takeaway but you can sit down and its great food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭moby2101

Cornstore and Hamptons are my personal favourites. .. both have always produced the goods and service is top notch in both.
    The Treasury is a recent addition, I've eaten there a few times but was disappointed the last time I ate there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Love the Cornstore!

I've been hearing good things about Sash in One Pery Square. I haven't been myself thiugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Never had a bad meal in Freddy's Bistro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

The Cornstore, The Hamptons, The Restaurant at One Perry Square and The Brimestone are all good restaurants and extremely reasonable priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

love Azur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

If you want something different then the Japanese restaurant on O'Connell street (Taikichi) is superb, similarly Kaya which is thai is very good, Aroi down by Arthurs quay also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Freddys, The Wild Geese in Adare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Spice of India is great if you like your curry. Their Madras and Vindaloo are top notch.

Advertisement