Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying and selling profit (Big or small)

Options
  • 01-03-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, I have always been interested in entrepreneurial endeavors always selling stuff online and buying goods wether it was in bulk from china and selling on or buying broken goods to fix and sell on for a profit or sometimes a trade with some things as game codes and I was wondering basiclly if anyone would share there ideas for there little entrepreneurial ideas ?could be as small as turning €1 into €5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hope you are declaring that additional income! Fair play on doing something yourself are you doing it mostly via market places online or do you have a site? The great thing about online is that you can pretty much make money from anything.

That last line makes me suspicious after a certain other thread recently!

So what has been your most successful product to bring in and sell on so far?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There is already a very similar thread to this with enough posts both good and bad without starting another one on the same topic. Maybe look before you post, it was there on the first page so not hard to miss..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057386924

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement