Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a camo dip done?

Options
  • 01-03-2015 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm looking to get an m4 of mine camo dipped. I know MIA used to be able to get it done but they don't do it anymore as prices were too high! Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get it done and if it's worth doing? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Try aquaprint.ie or you can order home kits online.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thermo wrote: »
    Try aquaprint.ie or you can order home kits online.

Near the old hobby shop always wanted a carbon effect G36

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

aqua print rathcoole do it and u will be looking at about 200+ for full gun as i priced it up myself.I wouldn't pay that money so i just painted mine in the end.

brenak47 wrote: »
    aqua print rathcoole do it and u will be looking at about 200+ for full gun as i priced it up myself.I wouldn't pay that money so i just painted mine in the end.

Ouch that's a bit more than I was expecting .

Ye me too plus when i seen where he was doing it i wasn't to impressed by the state of the work place for doing such work.I wouldn't say it would turn out all that good to be honest.I thought about the dips kits but there not cheap plus how much would u waste trying to do it for the first time.If it was a pistol maybe but not a full rifle.Have u checked out gunskins.com. for the gun wrap.Very good quality and easy to fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

brenak47 wrote: »
    Ye me too plus when i seen where he was doing it i wasn't to impressed by the state of the work place for doing such work.I wouldn't say it would turn out all that good to be honest.I thought about the dips kits but there not cheap plus how much would u waste trying to do it for the first time.If it was a pistol maybe but not a full rifle.Have u checked out gunskins.com. for the gun wrap.Very good quality and easy to fit.

Have you used the gun wraps before?

I have man i actually won them in a fb competition.The pistol one is one sheet and u need to cut to fit which can be awkward.The m4 one i got is all precut so it took about 20min to do.U just use a heatgun or hairdrier(thats what i used) and it can be removed with heat leaving no marks or residue behind.

Hobby airsoft are starting hydro dipping this week

Advertisement