Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Airport Parking Promo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

Hi Anyone got a promo code for next week.Need to park up 2 cars .Code would be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭NickSantigo

Hi if anyone has got a promo code for September I'd really appreciate it
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭6541

Hi Good folks I am looking for a promo Code for this week. If anybody could help a guy out. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

Hi guys looking for a code if someone has one for this weekend please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Anyone got discount code please? I am looking for 11 days in March.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭irishshadowfax

I need 10 days next week - any code available? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Little Mermaid

no code but we parked at CAPS carpark in the business park and got very good price. shuttle took us straight away to the terminal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I parked for 11 days at Red express car park. It was good priced 55 or so. I recommend parking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CorkGurl

Hi All,

Would anyone have a promo code for parking in Airport, travel tomorrow?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Any active discount codes available please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

Try this. Doesn't seem to need proof you are on a USA flight.
    Park for FREE in the Holiday Blue car park with the promo code FLYUSA when you fly from @CorkAirport non-stop to the USA with @NorwegianUKI before March 24. RT and Share this great offer. Book your parking here: (link: http://ow.ly/Fw1T30ie9wu) ow.ly/Fw1T30ie9wu #FlyCork

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Bump!
    Any discount codes floating about?
    Need one for May/June.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Sesame wrote: »
    Try this. Doesn't seem to need proof you are on a USA flight.
    Park for FREE in the Holiday Blue car park with the promo code FLYUSA when you fly from @CorkAirport non-stop to the USA with @NorwegianUKI before March 24. RT and Share this great offer. Book your parking here: (link: http://ow.ly/Fw1T30ie9wu) ow.ly/Fw1T30ie9wu #FlyCork

This just worked for me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 xtra21

Hi.Has anyone used in real life that FLYUSA to non Usa flight?Can you really get away with free parking even you going for example to UK,do they not checking that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bettyboo70

This is still available. Has anyone tried this yet successfully that wasn't going to the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Bettyboo70 wrote: »
    This is still available. Has anyone tried this yet successfully that wasn't going to the US?

It only works if you're booking for the same day that the Norwegian flights are scheduled for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bettyboo70

It only works if you're booking for the same day that the Norwegian flights are scheduled for.

Thanks for replying, It just so happens that we are flying the same dates and it is working, but we were wondering frim anyone who has done this is if they look for any confirmation of the NA flights once u get to/from the airport

Bettyboo70 wrote: »
    Thanks for replying, It just so happens that we are flying the same dates and it is working, but we were wondering frim anyone who has done this is if they look for any confirmation of the NA flights once u get to/from the airport

I booked it, it cost nothing, I was asked for nothing more than the discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dub55

Hi guys. I know you can book this carpark using the code but have any of you actually travelled yet and entered and exited the car park? Does it not connect someway to you checking in with norwegian air? Concerned it will not validate the ticket if you dont check in with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Flew to Amsterdam a few months ago and it worked fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dub55

Thats great thomas. Thanks for replying.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pabloazazel

any discount available????

xtra21 wrote: »
    Hi.Has anyone used in real life that FLYUSA to non Usa flight?Can you really get away with free parking even you going for example to UK,do they not checking that?

This worked for me the other day.
    Just enter FLYUSA as the discount code for the Blue carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

still works

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DontBanMe

Hey guys,

I tried it but it doesn't work for me. Flying this weekend, anyone got another code that might work?

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

DontBanMe wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I tried it but it doesn't work for me. Flying this weekend, anyone got another code that might work?

Cheers :)

If you have used it before on one of your cards, trying using a different one to book.

Not sure if it goes off the reg of your car or the card you book with.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DontBanMe

Hey,

No I haven't booked into Cork Airport before so it doesn't have any of my info, the FLYUSA code didn't work for me :( Was hoping there was another code floating around :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭glog

DontBanMe wrote: »
    Hey,

No I haven't booked into Cork Airport before so it doesn't have any of my info, the FLYUSA code didn't work for me :( Was hoping there was another code floating around :confused:

FLYUSA code is still working. You need to select days on which Norwegian fly. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Zico !

glog wrote: »
    FLYUSA code is still working. You need to select days on which Norwegian fly. ;)

So you put in days when norwegian fly to USA even though you wont be up there that day will that work

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

glog wrote: »

Will this work if you book on Norwegian flight days but turn up on a different date

Advertisement